HOW WE WORK
Skye Adventure is run by Matt Barratt and John Smith. As we both live on the Isle of Skye, we have extensive local knowledge and a passion for sharing great adventures. We are lucky to have some great guides working for us - all of whom are highly qualified, very experienced and great craic.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SKYE ADVENTURE?
- Prompt and individual responses to your enquiries.
- Tailor-made itineraries, adapted to your needs and weather conditions.
- Advice on training, equipment, accommodation and Skye in general.
- High quality equipment such as helmets, harnesses, ruck sacks, bivouac and camping gear and Hanwag mountain boots available for all to use for summer and winter mountaineering in the Cuillin. HANWAG (www.hanwag.com) has been making top-quality alpine and trekking footwear since 1921. They are pioneers of alpine footwear and make first-class shoes for outdoor enthusiasts of any type.
- Professional guiding that is safe, enjoyable and in line with current best practice.
- Photos, and occasionally videos, of your adventures.
- If the weather/conditions mean that it is unsafe to do any kind of outdoor activity, we will work with you to provide an alternative. If this isn't possible, we will refund your payment.
- We are always pleased to go for a drink and a chat to relive the memories of the day!