Terms and Conditions
1. A £50 deposit is due upon booking. The balance is due 4 weeks before the course starts
2. In the event of cancellation on your part:
a. more than 30 days of your course date will result in a full refund
b. within 30 days of your course date will result in loss of a £30 fee per person
c. within 10 days of your course date will result in 100% loss of the course fee
d. it is recommend that you take out cancellation and curtailment insurance should you
need to cancel your booking.
3. In the event of cancellation on our part:
a. We will notify you not less than 5 days prior to the course starting if numbers have failed
to reach a workable minimum
b. We may have to cancel a course at short notice if weather conditions are considered unsafe
c. In the event of cancellation by us for the above reasons you will be offered a choice of a
full refund or an alternative date for the course.
4. Matt Barratt and any other mountain instructors working for Skye Adventure are members of the Association of
Mountaineering Instructors and Public Liability Insurance to the value of £10,000,000
5. Course participants are responsible for arranging their own insurance cover before engaging in any sporting activity to
ensure that if meets their requirements
6. If you are unable to carry on during a course and cancel or leave, for reasons of fitness, minor injury or any other
choice where we are not responsible, this falls under our cancellation policy in section two above.
7. Participants should recognise that climbing, hill walking, gorge walking, coasteering and mountaineering are activities
with a danger of personal injury or death. You should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for your own
actions and involvement, based on the instructions from your guide.
8. If your guide considers that it is not safe to continue or that plans should be changed then their decision is final.
9. Please turn up as physically fit as you can manage and inform your guide if you have any relevant injuries or illnesses
that might affect your participation.